- 1.User: The user invests Stablecoins (USDT, USDC, DAI, BUSD) or ETH, BTC into Vaults.
- 2.Bolide: Funds in the Lending Platform (Venus.io, Ola.Finance) are allocated, in order to secure initial users’ liquidity.
- 3.Bolide: User’s assets are put up as collateral
- 4.Bolide: Based on the algorithm, Bolide analyses and chooses pairs of tokens for farming on DEXes (BiSwap, PancakeSwap, ApeSwap)
- 5.Bolide: Bolide borrows chosen tokens
- 6.Bolide: Bolide creates liquidity pairs (LPs) on DEXes and deposits that PLs into Farming pools on DEXes.
- 1.Bolide: Bolide harvests all rewards: Lending fees, DEXes farming fees, DEXes transaction fees
- 2.Bolide: Bolide buyback BLID tokens. Bolide swaps on DEXes all harvested rewards to $BLID
- 3.Bolide: Bolide distributes all the rewards to Users based on the amount of the user's deposit (if a user deposits assets after the last Harvest time, then Bolide uses the user's deposit time to calculate rewards).
- 4.User: Gained Bolide tokens ($BLID) are transferred to the user as profit from Strategies.
- 5.User: The next step is for the user to be able to deposit Bolide ($BLID) tokens and earn additional profit or sell Bolide ($BLID) at DEXes.
- 1.User: User wants to withdraw everything or just a part of assets
- 2.Bolide: Bolide checks there are enough tokens on the Storage contract (check the Contract Architecture section here).
- 1.If tokens are enough, Bolide withdraws assets and all $BLID rewards to the user's wallet
- 2.If tokens are not enough:
- 1.Bolide starts a process of releasing assets from Farming (DEXes) and Lending protocols (in this case transaction costs may be higher due to lots of internal transactions).
- 2.Bolide withdraws assets and all BLID rewards to the user's wallet.