Search
⌃K
Links
🚀

How to use APY Boosting v2

A simple step-by-step guide to boosting your APY
​
👉
Step 1: Deposit your crypto assets in a Vault
​
​
​
​
👉
Step 2: Choose the APY percentage you want.
For example, if you opt for a 1% increase on your BTC deposits at 7%, your total APY will now be 8%.
If you have enough BLID in your account balance, everything is straightforward - simply pick the percentage increase and click “Boost APY”
​
​
​
​
​
👉
Step 3: If you don’t have enough BLID - you can easily purchase it on all major DEXs.
After you have BLID in your wallet, you’ll see the same screen as in step 2.
​
​
​
​
​
👉
Step 4: And that’s it! Boosting is ON, and you’ll see your new APY % in your dashboard:
​
​
​