Comment on page
How to top up BNB Chain wallet
Most investors started their crypto journey through either DeFi crypto or centralized exchanges, so if you are not up to speed using non-custodial wallets, here’s a quick breakdown of how they work.
Non-custodial wallets give you complete ownership of your DeFi crypto or assets and your private keys. Remember though, If you choose to use a non-custodial wallet, you are solely responsible for protecting your private keys.
2. Import an existing wallet or create a new one from the options below.
3. Follow the instructions and check out the video about how to keep your wallet secure. Next, you'll need to make a private key for your wallet. Keep it to yourself, and never share it with anyone, and remember, the password you set before getting your seed phrase will only work on the device you use to install your wallet.
4. As soon as your wallet is ready, you’ll receive an address you can use to send or receive cryptocurrencies.
5. To use Bolide, you need to add BNB Smart Chain. Meta Mask has Ethereum Mainnet as the default option. Select your chain in the upper right corner and click on the ‘add Network’ button.
Step 5 a
Step 5 b
6. Fill out the fields with the following info:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
7. From now on, you can top up your balance with BEP20 tokens.
Buy BNB tokens on any CEX and click on the withdrawal button.
8. Paste your address from Metamask and choose the BNB Smart Chain Network (BEP20). Then enter the amount you want to withdraw but keep in mind you have to pay the exchange fee, so you won’t be able to withdraw your entire balance.
9. After confirming the exchange and network, your balance will be topped up!